Have you always wanted natural-looking crowns, but didn't want to spend the time waiting for a lab to create them. At Nu Smile, we use the CEREC 3D CAD/CAM system to create all porcelain (non-metal) crowns and other dental restorations in one visit to our Roseville office.
One Visit Restorations
With CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic), we can create your custom restoration right in our office. You may benefit from CEREC restorations, such as:
With the self-contained system of a computer, camera, laser and milling machine our experienced dentists can plan your treatment, prepare your tooth, make your porcelain restoration, and bond the restoration into place. All that in one visit!
Advantages of CEREC CAD/CAM Restorations
Our patients benefit from the many advantages of using the CEREC CAD/CAM system instead of traditional methods of tooth restoration.
- You will not have to endure the messy traditional molds used to take impressions of your teeth. If you've had these before, you know that they taste awful and often trigger a gag response.
- The CEREC system uses a camera to take a high-resolution digital scan of your teeth for accurate digital impressions.
- You don't have to wait two to three weeks for your permanent restoration to come back from the lab. This means you won't have to deal with temporary crowns, fillings, or bridges coming loose or your teeth shifting or bite changing in the interim.
- You won't experience tooth sensitivity due to bacteria micro-leakage while wearing temporary restorations.
- The CEREC system uses high quality pressed ceramic porcelain matched closely to your natural tooth color so that your restorations blend seamlessly with your smile that day. You don't have to wait for a possible bad color match at the lab that has to be sent back.
- You don't have to come back for a second visit! There's no need to have that area numbed again.
Replace Old Metal Fillings and Old Crowns and Bridges
If you have unsightly old metal fillings or crowns that are beginning to show their dark metal lining, now it is easier than ever to give your teeth the natural-looking makeover your smile deserves.
You will not need to wear temporary crowns while you wait two to three weeks for traditionally made new ones. CEREC allows us to craft your new crowns and bridges during your office visit. You can leave with a new brightness to your smile without the wait.
Are you ready to restore your smile with one dental visit? We are pleased to offer our patients the sophistication and convenience of CEREC technology.
Please call 916-780-9688 or contact Nu Smile today to schedule you initial new guest examination. We welcome patients from Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, and the surrounding areas to our conveniently located Roseville office.